Have you been looking for your next role? Do you consider yourself to provide administrator support and be an asset to a busy team? Are you based in or around Hatfield?
If your answer is "YES", Hertfordshire Constabulary is looking for someone like you to fulfil the responsibilities of a Witness care officer. To contribute to achieving the vision, purpose and values of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire police organisations in the delivery of their objectives, by ensuring the effective provision of efficient Witness Care support in relation to Administration of Justice objectives, to deliver an effective outcome with partner agencies so offenders are brought to justice. To contribute to achieving the vision, purpose and values of Bedfordshire Police and Hertfordshire Constabularies.
Role: Witness care officer
Location: Hatfield Police Station
Rate: £10.21 PH
Contract length: 6 months
Shift Patterns: 37pw. Alternating weeks 10am-6pm and 8am-4pm with one saturday in 12 weeks
- Provide a broad range of administrative support to facilitate and coordinate the attendance of witnesses at Court
- Provide professional advice in relation to Criminal Justice processes
- Effectively operate and maintain ICT systems to ensure accuracy
- To include obtaining and submitting information from/to internal and external partners, and victims and witnesses, and ensuring accurate details are entered onto the relevant system(s) expeditiously
- To evaluate and process incoming queries and information from a variety of different sources
- Provide resilience within the Case Management teams by performing Administration of Justice duties
- Strong experience in Administration background
- Experience in safeguarding
- Good ICT skills
- Good communications skills
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of police structures and prosecution
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Chance to receive £300 for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.