Our Bloomberg On-Site Support (BOS) teams provide 24/7 on-site solutions to Bloomberg's internal and external customers in more than 75 countries. Our customers rely on our technology and the support that we deliver to them to be able to do their job in a multifaceted, demanding, and technology-focused environment.
In your role as a BOS Specialist, you provide exceptional service to Bloomberg's terminal users and employees. Our goal is to establish a trusting relationship with both our internal and external clients. We act as the front line and the escalation points. As a BOS specialist, you get the exposure of resolving issues in a hands-on environment and grow a base of knowledge and soft skills that help you assist our clients remotely and in person.
We operate as Account Managers when we are on site and make valuable contributions to our clients because of our expertise within Bloomberg. We also collaborate closely with a multitude of other departments. We pride ourselves in offering an excellent customer solution focused service. We seek to listen, understand and anticipate client needs as well as deliver personal, on-the-ground assistance. We are also core to spotting gaps and opportunities and implementing changes. We will trust you to:
We'd like to see:
- Be a hardworking learner - there is always something new happening at Bloomberg
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service, internally and externally
- Have a great attitude
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and multitask effectively
You'll need to have:
- Great communication skills
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Flexible coverage schedule to accommodate regular evening and weekend work
- Experience working with PC's
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows software, PC Hardware, and peripheral devices
- Exposure to networking technology (Networking hardware, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN)
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.