Role: Spare Parts Manager - Industrial Parts
Based: Oxfordshire Based
Salary: Competitive basic, sales commission and pension at 4%.
ROLE - Spare Parts Manager - Industrial Parts:
My client is a leading distributor of engines, across 4 specific and diverse sectors. A requirement has been made to recruit a first-class Spare Parts Manager to lead the spare parts function across all divisions ranging from marine, vehicle, industrial and garden machinery.
The main objective of the position is to provide an exceptional after-sales service and support to the customer base. The role will manage the life cycle of all third-party contracts enabling great service and commercial benefit. This will support the overall sales strategy to deliver a reliable customer focused spare parts function that supports the operational requirements of the business as the dealer network grows.
The role has 8 line reports and reports itself into the Sales & Marketing Director.
Candidate - Spare Parts Manager - Industrial Parts:
- Ideally 5-10 years' management experience in supply chain or
logistics (preferably dealing with spare parts).
- Parts knowledge from a related industrial type of sector is required.
- It requires someone with ambition, high-energy and dynamism, as it is a fantastic opportunity to lead an already successful division.
- You must be no more than 45 minutes commute from Oxfordshire.
- People management experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your current CV with a covering letter at your earliest convenience, stating your suitability for the role.