SOLUTION ARCHITECT MES (m/f/d)
- ?Burghausen, Dresden
- ?full time, part time
znt-Richter develops as an internationally active system integrator software solutions for the semiconductor, medical technology, electronics and manufacturing industries. We combine the advantages of a medium-sized family business with those of a modern, global software company. Appreciation and a productive working atmosphere based on trust are just as much a part of our DNA as the drive to improve IT processes through digitalization.
We are looking for you as a highly dynamic and dedicated professional to fill this position!
This is what your everyday working life with us could look like
- Consulting customers regarding the redesign and optimization of business processes in the production environment in connection with the MES implementation.
- Analysis, implementation and modeling of customer requirements in MES projects according to standardized procedures and creation of design documents.
- Function as contact person (m/f/d) for our customers regarding problem solutions and extensions of running productive MES systems
- Technical effort estimation and project evaluation for offers and customer or product demos as well as consideration and evaluation of machine connections, controls and interfaces.
- Assumption of co-responsibility for the implementation of customer-specific adaptations of the MES product as well as for the introduction and go-live of our software solutions
- Implementation of user training and customer workshops.
- Supporting the project managers as an interface between internal software developers and our customers
The following skills are important to us
- Successfully completed university degree, ideally with a focus on business information technology, automation technology, manufacturing or business administration; alternatively, comparable practical professional experience
- Several years of professional experience in consulting or project management, preferably in the areas of manufacturing, automation, machine connectivity or software development in the MES environment.
- Ideally knowledge of MES standards (ISA-S95, -S88), programming languages (Java, C#), databases (SQL, Oracle), Windows and WebServer (IIS) and Cloud Technology (AWS, Azure).
- Competent appearance with customers through excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Analytical thinking, quick grasp and understanding of customer requirements.
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and commitment, flexibility, willingness to learn and resilience, as well as structured, goal and result-oriented way of working.
- Enjoy intercultural cooperation as well as willingness to travel within the framework of customer projects.
Become a part of us and look forward to the following benefits.
As a service-oriented company, creativity and commitment of employees are of particular importance. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. The following benefits are designed to help achieve this:
Training and continuing education Company pension scheme Company doctor Company laptop Flat hierarchies and short communication channels Flexible working hours Health measures Home Office Employee events Employee discounts Permanent employment contracts Interested?
Then apply now and become part of the znt Richter team! We will be happy to jointly coordinate the distribution of tasks that suits you best. Your contact person:
Tel: (0) - 0