One of the top growing International Fund House is expanding their business in Asia, they are now looking for a System Engineer joining their team to provide support on trade floor, system automation and technical infrastructure for Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
- Provide Windows, Linux, Virtualization, System & Data Security support in day-to-day maintenance and technical support for company-wide network infrastructures
- Support and project work may include troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Configure firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Trading floor support, and occasional data center work
- Collaborates with the business, along with the technical and operational groups across the firm to ensure alignment of technical solutions to the business strategy,
- Ability to work and co-ordinate with multiple remote teams
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in reporting and analysis required for management accounting, performance management and asset liability management
- Experienced in Windows 10/11, Server, Active Directory, O365, backup and storage, network
- Familiarity with general systems administration, including hardware and software administration and phone, desk-side, trade floor, and/or remote user support
- Solid expereince in supporting front office Trade Floor voice systems, working with traders, infrastructure
- Independent, self-motivated with strong managerial and communications skills, able to work under pressure with tight time schedule
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Raymond Cheung at with your CV and contact details or call to engage in a confidential discussion.