Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy team based in Cumbria.As a successful AMHP, you will be required to a team player, with the ability to work individually when required, in a variance of locations such as hospital and community.What's in it for you as an AMHP?
Your main responsibilities as a AMHP include:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What we are looking for in an AMHP:
- To deliver a professional AMHP service.
- To contribute to the delivery of personalised assessments in line with legislation and guidance and in line with county policies and procedures
- To contribute to the provision of high quality assessments, reviews and support plans for individuals, in consultation with the person and their carer.
- To liaise with others involved in the service users / carers care to support decision making in future needs - such as provision of ongoing effective, support, contribute to information gathering regarding safeguarding of children and adults and effective risk management. Including clear decision making and reporting on outcomes.
- To communicate effectively with customers, carers, other agencies and professionals to support the delivery of a co-ordinated response to customer and carer needs
- To effectively manage your own assessment allocations and support allocation to others as part of a duty system.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.