Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility
- Sourcing and competitive tendering process to ensure opportunities for innovation are fully evaluated and, where appropriate, introduced or implemented in the Bank
- Conduct market research and support project team to review and analyze their procurement needs while developing procurement and contracting strategies for acquiring necessary construction works, goods and services on a category basis
- Ensure implementation of governance model to enhance procurement process consistency
- Co-own cross departmental tenders and procurement projects, contract negotiation and ensure all related procurement activities are in compliance with the Bank's policy
- Build strong supplier relationships and manage the overall quotation, tender process and documentation for major construction works, fit out works, A&A works and commodity purchases
- Application of the Bank's standardizing procurement process across projects to ensure operational efficiency and consistency and comply with internal governance and procedures framework including procurement policy and procedures, schedule of delegated authorities, procurement KPI / SLA with each subsidiary or affiliated company
- Drive continuous improvement for the procurement function through analysis, market benchmarking and sharing of best practices
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Experience in Capex Procurement will be an advantage
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in establishing and enhancing capex procurement policy
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement tools and techniques and competent understanding of financial information
- Experience in managing conducting data analytics, benchmarking, and establishing management reports
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties, stakeholders, and suppliers
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.