Service & Maintenance Technician required for our client, a commercial fire and security company, are looking for someone to join their team, working across the Service and Maintenance team.
The Service & Maintenance Technician should have a solid fire and security background and should:
- Be able to identify and rectify faults across all disciplines
- Have experience in industrial, commercial, and domestic installations & maintenance
- Have comprehensive knowledge base of multiple manufacturer's equipment
Must be able to carry out thorough routine servicing across all disciplines of fire and security to the relevant industry standards (BAFE and NSI Gold). The ability to compile a comprehensive service or fault finding/rectification report will be essential in this role. An understanding of electronic devices (mobile phone and tablet) will also be required for report completion and submission.
Service & Maintenance Technician Position Overview
Essential Technical & Practical Experience and Skills
- Commercial, industrial and domestic installations of varying sizes
- Ability to service, fault find and carry out fault rectification on all areas of fire & security
Experience working with the following systems:
- Morley/Kentec Fire
- Nurse Call Systems
Service & Maintenance Technician Position Requirements
- Full UK Driving Licence
- ECS Card (with at least 6 months remaining)
- 3yrs experience in the Fire & Security industry
Service & Maintenance Technician Position Remuneration
- £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Van and fuel card
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.