Role: Technology Service Desk Analyst
Salary: up to 25,000
Premier Group are currently engaged with a large established client in the Birmingham area, who require a Technology Service Desk Analyst to join their expanded IT team!
The successful Technology Service Desk Analyst will respond effectively to incidents and requests, restoring service or fulfilling requests as quickly as possible whilst communicating with all relevant stakeholder.
Skills and Experience - Technology Service Desk Analyst :
- Strong communication skills with an ability to discuss technical subjects with a non-technical audience.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot issues and apply the correct resolutions.
- Demonstrable experience working within an enterprise level Service Desk environment aligning to ITIL best practice.
- Technical experience in operating systems, hardware suitpport and basic networking.
- Experience of ITSM tools, remote access, antivirus, email, and general user / business applications.
Technical Knowledge - Technology Service Desk Analyst :
- Certifications such as; ITIL Foundation, Service Desk Institute, MCSA, CompTIA A+, Security+, IT Diplomas etc
- Retail technology experience
- Application Support experience working closely with a development team.
- Exposure to infrastructure concepts such as Active Directory, VMWare, WAN/ LAN etc
If you are an experienced Technology Service Desk Analyst looking for a new and exciting role, then please contact Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to 500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.