At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Wireless is seeking a Site Acquisition Specialist for our wireless network deployment program. The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing sites with tower partners, site acquisition vendors, and A&E vendors, including schedule, coordination and completion of new site build projects within stated timelines.
Primary responsibilities include (but may vary as needed):
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a specific group of sites and oversee site development activities, including leasing, permitting, and land use processing.
- Drive vendors for jurisdictional approvals, including tracking and reviewing applications and presentations before governmental or architectural review boards.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g. transport, construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications.
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site acquisition process.
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and completeness.
- Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions, ensuring database data current/accurate
- Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
- Organize and prioritize multiple competing projects.
The successful Site Acquisition Specialist will have:
- 2 or more years of telecommunications industry experience.
- Previous experience with tower co-location applications and permitting.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a program or project.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Ability to understand zoning codes and real estate documents
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings
- Ability to produce high volumes of work to deadlines and with accuracy
- Demonstrable problem solving and research skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Paralegal certificate, Urban Planning or Law degree
- Real Estate license
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Google G_Suite
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.