Worley has made a firm commitment to support the energy transition, and central to this is ensuring Project Delivery adheres to cost, schedule and quality and meets appropriate legislation and standards. We are rapidly expanding our capabilities within the low carbon and Energy Transition sectors and our Project Delivery team will bring experience and track record from a range of industry sectors to ensure similar standards are maintained as we assist our clients, partners, and projects in transitioning to a more sustainable world.
Our commitment to People, Planet and Sustainability is demonstrated in Worley's broader ambitions in the energy transition space extend from early-stage concept and feasibility through to delivering full EPC and EPCM packages. "
You will join the Project Management Function which leads the successful delivery of our projects from concept, FEED and detailed design services for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. The Project Management Function provides Project Directors, Project Managers, Project & Interface Engineers, and Package Managers ensuring that stakeholder objectives are met. Projects undertaken can be on a variety of contract basis, lump sum, reimbursable or risk and reward. Project size and complexity can vary significantly.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution
- Provide Input to the establishment of the project execution plan. To include definition on project objectives and strategies, work scope, risk management, overall work plan and schedule, commercial plan, quality and safety requirements etc. This will be consistent with the terms of the respective contract and Worley project execution plan mandatory contents.
- The administering of the contract agreements between Worley and its subcontractors whereby Worley and Client interests are protected, and costs are managed.
- The maintaining of close contact with respective Clients throughout the project to ensure satisfactory reaction to client's needs or criticisms.
- The monitoring and control of project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to Worley Management and Client.
- The identification of changes in the scope or work and ensuring that appropriate change requests are current and adequate.
- Managing multi-discipline engineering teams in the delivery of scopes through regular progress meeting and by facilitation where multi-discipline issues require discussion and resolution.
- The promotion of quality and safety on the project.
- The issuing of directions for job close-out and the securing of the final project acceptance and contract release from client.
- Commitment to and promotion of Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Degree or Equivalent in appropriate engineering subject OR HND/HNC and preferably membership of appropriate institute.
- Experienced in either process, mechanical, structural, E&I or controls engineering discipline.
- Experienced in project engineering of multi-discipline engineering design teams.
- Experience in coordinating and interfacing with construction team and sub-contractors.
- Experience in coordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without compromising HSSEQ standards.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining good relationships with client and subcontractors.
Worley is committed to making a difference and we currently have exciting projects delivering energy transition. We need the right people supporting this global change working and learning together. Our values and behaviours underpin who we are and everything we do
Life: Prioritise safety and wellbeing and ensure we choose ""what's right"" and face important issues
Rise to the challenge: The can-do attitude to go that extra mile to deliver
Stronger together: Seek new and diverse relationships to drive innovation
Unlock Brilliance: Push boundaries and share our expertise
Worley will reward successful candidates with an excellent career opportunity within a forward thinking and flexible organisation, as well as an excellent salary and benefits package.
This role can be delivered by hybrid working with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at our Aberdeen Office.