Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Be the main contact point for customers especially Financial Institution/ Large Corporate Premium customers
- Deliver excellent post sales customer service and handle customer telephone / e-mail / digital channel enquiries which include cash management product, system support, investigation/ information request, transaction monitoring on corporate banking products in an effective and efficient manner
- Act as focal point of client contact in the overall service relationship, partnering closely with Relationship Management, Product and Technical support team to bring a cohesive support structure and responsiveness to the client.
- Responsible for full and satisfactory resolution of the client requests, include complex cases. To achieve this, he/she needs to coordinate amongst internal stakeholders to ensure action and/or obtain information to provide a response to a client's service request in a timely, accurate and client friendly manner and also to drive root cause where appropriate.
- Solicit customers' feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions.
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct in dealing with customers & provide support/guidance to fellow CSOs.
- Assist in the overall departmental and client process improvement initiatives.
- Leverage data analytics from various sources (e.g., operations, systems, customer feedback) to generate insights and drive query reduction.
- Handle ad-hoc projects.
- Degree or Polytechnic diploma holder
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in client services within banking, preferably in Premier service or technical support or operations
- Familiarity with Corporate Banking products in a financial institution i.e. cash management, transaction banking, account service and electronic/ mobile banking
- A pleasant voice, positive telephone manner as well as attentive listening, writing and communication skills
- Good command of oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.