Our client is a well-established investment group with a strong presence in the Greater China region. They are currently looking for Senior Data Engineer, Data Scientist and Data Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
Senior Data Engineer/NLP Engineer
- Build and deploy data pipelines to enable advanced analytics capabilities.
- Drive the development of data warehouses & analytics platforms.
- Build systems that ingest massive amounts of structures and unstructured data with batch processing methods.
- Help with data procurement and deliver analyses that are relevant to the Investment team's objectives
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer handling large scale web scrapes, data pipelines and platforms, and have strong understanding of the building cloud-based data platforms. (AWS Spark, EMR, SageMaker, Comprehend).
- Familiarity with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting and processing both English and Chinese data (Scrapy, pandas, MapReduce, SQL, BeautifulSoup, etc).
- 3+ years of Python development experience.
- 3+ years of experience of building and deploying machine learning or NLP intensive AI algorithms from scratch
- Experience with at least one of the following: Keras, Tensorflow, Caffe, or PyTorch
- Experience writing maintainable, testable, production-grade code in one or more general purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc)
- Experience with version control, open-source practices, and code review.
- Ability to use Python for Chinese and English web data collection
- Responsible for Big Data model build up and development
- Drive overall data analytic functions including data pipeline, data mining, modelling, validation, cleansing, visualization, and automation from primary and secondary data source
- Manage Data Analysts for large scale web scrapes, data pipelines and platforms to facilitate the delivery of data analytics with business case application
- Develop application and scripting for big data analytics
- Collaborate with real estate / life science business units across different geographies on requirements, design and specifications to facilitate the data-driven decision-making process
- Continuously evaluate workflow and initiate timely updates; seek to enhance data use from the front-line business perspective
- Experience to work with major cloud service providers
- Less experience Data professional can be considered as Data Analyst role.
To apply for this job
Contact: Chloe quoting job ref: VSA-1606
Telephone: 852 -