Working as a Senior Clinical Research Associate at Parexel FSP offers tremendous long-term job security and prospects. We undertake vital clinical studies for sponsors including the leading global biotechs and Pharma top 50. And we have an incredible pipeline of work.
Whether you see your future path as a CRA, or in fields such as clinical operations, project management, line management, or other positions, we have a world of opportunity waiting for you.
Our CRAs work from their home office base, supporting studies within their country or region. Manageable sites, manageable protocols' is our mantra. Expect exciting professional challenges on inspiring studies, but with time for your outside life.
Some specifics about this advertised role
- Fully dedicated to one client.
- Truly seen as the sponsor representative on site.
- Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
- Opportunity to mentor junior CRAs.
- Work with world class technology.
- Great opportunities to travel, work from home, meet new people and play a pivotal role in the drug development process.
Clinical Research Associates at Parexel FSP
Parexel FSP supports clinical studies across the full range of oncology and non-oncology therapeutic areas, and we have longstanding partnerships with a vast client base.
We supported the trials of most of today's top 50 best-selling drugs, but equally we enable more niche drug developments that are critical to the well-being of many patients.
On a human level, if you're a CRA with a passion for a particular therapeutic area, we'll do our best to accommodate you. Or equally, we can help you broaden your experience.
You'll be an influential member of your study team. Evaluating, monitoring, and closing sites. Involved in recruiting strategies. Protecting patients. Ensuring safe, efficient, compliant delivery.
Beyond this, there are opportunities to take part in aspects of study and project management, such as team and vendor management.
As well as learning by osmosis from industry-leading professionals, you'll gain world class training from Parexel and from our sponsors too.
And you'll be able to share knowledge and ideas with a global community of clinical operations, biometrics, regulatory, medical writing, and medical affairs specialists.
As you close one site, there'll be many more opportunities open to you, at the top of your profession.
We value work-life balance. We aim to keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office. We'll value your welfare just as highly as that of our patients. Our managers will listen to, and act on, any concerns.
What we look for in Clinical Research Associates
Requirements vary, depending on the sponsor you will be working for, but generally you'll need to be an experienced Clinical Research Associate already.
We look for people who are not only skilled at the technical aspects of site monitoring, but can also contribute to broader study design and management.
And for every CRA role, we look for professionals who have the determination and courage always to put patient well-being first.
That to us is working with heart.
Here are a few requirements specific to this advertised role.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, Life Sciences or Medical Sciences or equivalent work experience required.
- Substantial Site Management experience, with an understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
- Experience of independent monitoring, all types of visits.
- Effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills & problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of clinical research, phases of clinical trials, current GCP/ICH & country clinical research law & guidelines.
Not quite the CRA role for you?
Don't worry we need CRAs for different locations, sponsors, and therapeutic areas, and at entry, mid and senior levels.
Join Our Talent Community and we'll reach out with job alerts when positions that match your career interests become available. We'll also share periodic updates about the latest company news and events. Sign up today