School Administrator, Co. Durham
A small primary school based in Crook, County Durham are currently looking for an administrator to start ASAP.
At the moment they are open to part-time and full-time applicants.
The school have requested someone who is warm and welcoming to greet children and parents, answer telephone calls and complete general admin duties. Experience using SIMS and Parent Pay would be essential as well as an enhanced DBS.
- Administrator within a small, friendly primary school
- Answering telephone calls
- Completing lunch registers
- Welcoming children and parents into school
- Dealing with enquiries
There is an opportunity for this to become a full time, permanent role
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Weekly PAYE, we DO NOT use umbrella companies.
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves!
- Round the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Uncapped referral bonuses every time you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
- Free enhanced DBS (T&Cs apply).
- Access to specially discounted CPD courses.
Education World is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars).