What is the role?
You will undertake the day-to-day account management and sales of HPE and Aruba solutions to a dedicated account base of enterprise customers.
Most of your interaction with your account base will be by telephone - so you'll be comfortable in picking up the phone to build relationships, taking a consultative approach to understand their needs so that you can identify the best way to grow their account with Westcoast.
This role is ideal for an individual with experience in IT sales, ideally with HPE, technology solutions or within the enterprise field.
Basic salary for this role is between £24,000.00 and £32,000.00 + commission
How will you do this?
You will support the continuous growth of the account base, developing & using your product knowledge to identify customer needs, managing the customer experience whilst delivering growth across new accounts, as well as uncovering any significant opportunities that can be capitalised on, communicating these to specialist teams in the business, and identifying inefficiencies within the customer process, working with our sales Operations teams to make life easier.
- Target, Develop and grow a group of set accounts within the channel sector
- Develop productive business relationships with account base via telephone conversations
- Regularly achieve individual revenue and profit targets
- Understand the account base and demonstrate accurate account mapping / forecasting within all accounts
- Demonstrate growth across all accounts
- Pitch new products into account base
- Providing customer quotations
- Working with Sales Support team
- General administration relating to the sales process
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
- Previous sales experience in IT Distribution or other IT Sales roles
- Knowledge or a keen interest in IT or technology - particularly technology solutions
- A proactive approach to account management
- A high level of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to adapt to changing situations with confidence and professionalism
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious, with the drive to exceed targets
- Embraces collaboration and celebrates success
- A willingness to learn and motivation to continuously develop your industry knowledge
What will we do for you? This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships.We believe that people are our most important asset and that it's important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that's through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
- Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
- Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
- WestcoastWellbeing- including full EAP services, access to mental health counselling, virtual GP, Physiotherapy and Perks and Rewards
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Staff Purchases - Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
- Mobile phone contract discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holoday + bank holiday