The Scotland Kilt Company is a family run business based in the South Bridge area of Edinburgh.
We take great pride in the quality of service we give to all our customers and the products we sell. Through years of hard work, we have developed a reputation in Scotland and abroad as experts in Highland Dress.
The Scotland Kilt Company has recently opened its first store and is looking for Part-time Sales Assistants to help in the running of the main sales area.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is happy working in a team and individually. You will be able to show fantastically high levels of customer service and punctuality.
- Welcoming customers in a happy and friendly manner and offering an excellent customer experience.
- Be able to serve multiple customers simultaneously and offer excellent service to all of them.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product and brand information.
- Prioritise customer service above all other tasks.
- Maintain the highest standard of store image.
Skills and Experience
- 1- 2 years of retail experience on the shop floor
- Ability to learn a high level of product and brand information
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly outgoing character with the confidence to speak to customers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and resilience
- Consultative in your approach
The successful candidate will want to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment. You will be enjoying working in a fast-paced environment, with a team of like-minded and friendly people.
You will be a reliable individual with a punctual and responsible attitude and able to work in a small team environment.
You will have the required experience, and passion for delivering work to the highest standards and would like to develop your skills and careers within the business.
You'll be working 21 hours per week, days of work to be confirmed at the interview stage. If you have specific days you would like to work, please advise and this will be considered.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch for an informal chat. Send your CV and a short note explaining why you are the right candidate for this position.