£21-23,000 + company benefits working day time shifts only with alternate weekends off
YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS POSITION.
This is a great opportunity for a current team leader/supervisor to join an established company and management team in a high volume day time only restaurant serving all fresh food. You will receive excellent training and support to take you to the next level.
The Restaurant Supervisor we are looking for will have a quality food led background, exceptional customer service skills, a real eye for detail and the ability to train and supervise people.
The restaurant is quick service in style and the food is all fresh with a morning breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea offer. All delivered with attentive service putting the customer experience at the heart of everything they do.
A massive bonus is that it is a day time only operation so you will have a great work life balance.
ROLE - RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
As the Restaurant Supervisor you will:
- Support and work alongside the management team
- Run shifts and supervise the team
- Manage all day to day operations
- Help to control stock and wastage
- Train new starters
- Work in a hands-on capacity leading from the front
- Maintain high standards
- Work closely with the kitchen team
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
- Experience as a restaurant/cafe/coffee shop supervisor/team leader in busy commercial customer facing operations
- A hands-on lead from the front approach and a very keen eye for detail
- The ability to motivate and enthuse people and teams to deliver results
- Strong supervisory and training skills
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & process
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.