We're looking for a highly motivated Residential Sales Manager - Estate Agent to join our fantastic EstateAgency team in Oadby.
What's in it for you as our Residential Sales Manager?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Residential Sales Manager
The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Residential Sales Manager
- Estate Agency experience such as Lister, Valuer, Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- Full UK driving licence
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010