OverviewSIGNING BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION FOR EXPERIENCED RNs!
Mint Hill Medical Center is currently interviewing Registered Nurses for our Critical Care department with at least one year of experience.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders, and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the plan of care while ensuring patient safety.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT responder.
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question (SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and when handing off patient care.
Our Critical Care department is a 7-bed ICU and intermediate unit that treats patients who may require connection to machines such as heart monitors, ventilators, or non-invasive respiratory support. Additionally, this unit provides non-invasive cardiac output monitoring, and temperature management post-cardiac arrest. It also serves post-TPA stroke patients, septic patients, those with respiratory failure, and patients with unstable cardiac rhythms. Our nurses also respond to Rapid Response (RRT), code blue, sepsis alerts, and code strokes. If we are missing any of your interests, please apply, we can find the best fit for you.
Opened in 2018, this 36-bed hospital is located right outside of Charlotte, NC in Mint Hill. This is a great place for families looking for that southern hospitality. This facility offers a variety of services to meet your family's needs. Why become an ICU Registered Nurse at Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center?
- LeapFrog Grade "A"
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RN #RegisteredNurse #NHhiringRN #RemarkableRNs Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- STAR Program Certification by Oncology Rehab Partners
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services, surgery and breast center accreditation.
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities. Qualifications
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state Required. Advanced certifications as required per facility Required.
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
• Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
• The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
• All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".