At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. We value the safety of our patients and employees with our Smile Wide and Smile Safe program.
When you join our team as a licensed Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH), you will have the ability to improve lives within your community one smile at a time.
$35 hour plus uncapped incentive plan
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Ability to manage your schedule to allow for comprehensive care and education
- Establish care plans for treating periodontal and implant diseases and managing overall health
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Flexibility - part-time and full-time, limited Saturdays
- Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Mentorship from a dedicated Hygiene Support Team
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) through our Hygiene Development Program
- Career advancement
How You'll Succeed
- You're ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Have strong interpersonal and oral-communication skills
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- You'll collaborate with dentists to recommend treatment plans and ensure optimum patient satisfaction
- You're a licensed Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) in your state of residency
*Sign on bonus will be paid out after 90 days of full-time employment or 180 days of part-time employment provided you are in good standing within the company and have worked at least 30 days.