Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We're looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list , K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what's wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone-no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding. Our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
The Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in the positioning, segmentation, and growth of the K Health Behavioral Health and Therapy products.
This includes owning consumer and competitive insights, research initiatives, identifying product and market opportunities, and leading GTM strategy.
What you'll do:
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and experiences that best address consumers' healthcare needs.
- Operate in a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Product/Engineering, Analytics, Marketing, Customer Experience and creatives
- Design and execute research strategies to inform decision making
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design and Analytics to shape user experiences that drive conversion, engagement and retention
- Develop thoughtful go-to-market strategies and briefs anchored in customer insights and an understanding of competitive landscape
- Identify and lead segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption strategies for new and existing products in our mental health offering
What we're looking for:
- You have 6-8 years of marketing experience, 2-3 of which are in product marketing
- You enjoy complex problem solving with limited resources
- You have demonstrated ability to leverage consumer/product research and data to drive strategy, recommendations, and deeply understand and represent the customer's needs
- You have experience crafting user narratives and programs that improve the customer experience
- You have a track record of developing strong relationships with cross functional teams
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have strong communication and writing skills
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequent pivots in priorities
We're deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Please note that our company has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy for our office-based employees to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our office-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.