Principal Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Principal Recruitment Consultant in London! If you are keen to develop both your sales and business development skills, then take a leap and advance your career with us today!
We are an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirt that recruit within the thriving Construction & Property sector. As a Principal Recruitment Consultant based in London, you will be working as part of a close-knit team with a strong work ethic and will to succeed!
A Principal Recruitment Consultant is a senior-level professional who provides expert advice and guidance on complex issues. They typically have extensive industry knowledge and experience in their field.
Your main responsibilities as a Principal Recruiter will include:
- Provide a high standard of proactive and accurate advice and guidance to managers, helping to develop and implement company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations
- Provide leadership and direction to your team of consultants
- Negotiate and challenge where appropriate
- Use initiative to solve any problems you or your team may have
- Assess any issues and recommend improvements to existing systems or procedures where needed
- Research clients' needs to determine which services will be most beneficial to them
- Interpret findings and present conclusions to clients in written or verbal format
- Develop strategic plans that address the client's long-term needs
A Principal Recruitment Consultant primarily interacts with clients to ensure their short-term and long-term needs are being met. You will also work with your team to help guide them through the recruitment process.
We are looking for:
- An ability to communicate effectively with clients and understand their needs
- A proactive and positive team leader with an attitude that elevates and inspires others
- A driven, ambitious individual with the ability to self-manage and self-motivate, as well as manage and motivate others
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- An ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally, with both clients and colleagues
- A confident approach to business development
- An ability to recognise problems and suggest alternative solutions to develop the business
At Build Recruitment, you will receive clear development opportunities, excellent rewards, and recognition for your achievements. We offer an unrivalled commission structure and competitive salary along with multiple exciting benefits, such as:
- Overseas summer and winter incentives (e.g Meribel/Ibiza)
- Quarterly lunch club for high performers
- Platinum club - Michelin star restaurant for the highest performers
- Early finish Friday
- Brand new office with access to the latest recruitment technology
- Fast track career progression & excellent Bespoke Training
- Free 24/7 access to a GP & mental health specialist
- Flexible working
With full support and career development opportunities, let us begin your exciting new journey!
Progressing your career with us couldn't be easier, apply now or for more information please apply or call Tamara Bardnard at Build Recruitment on .
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.