To apply for this role you must have a valid in date PPT truck licenceThe Recruitment Co are recruiting for thor busy client in Knowsley for the role of PPT OperativeThe role of a PPT Operative you will support your Section Leaders in delivering an effective and efficient operation against daily and weekly targets and plans.
- Operate PPT Truck loading and unloading products
- Working as a team to ensure the picking, scanning, labelling, and palletisation of all customers finished goods meet the requirements.
- Picking- ensure all pallets are picked correctly with the correct quantities and products, correct barcodes and depots tape are applied.
- Unload and confirm arrival quantities against expected consignment reports and liaise with Quality Control and supply chain teams.
- Dispatch- loading trailers with scanners and ensuring all pallets are loaded correctly with no damages. Working closely with the admin team to ensure all trailers are dispatched in full and on time.
- Manage drivers on site and their paperwork..
- Unloading/loading lorries with packaging, empty pallets or trays.
- Intake - checking and inputting deliveries with the incoming stock. Checking the quality of incoming stock.
Hours of work are;Monday to FridayDays 2pm to 10pm paid at £11.04 per hourNights 10pm to 6am paid at £11.5 per hourApplicants must have a valid and in date PPT licence to applyCPLiverpoolInd
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.