Power BI Developer on the lookout for your next opportunity and looking to capitalise on the buoyant market?
I'm currently working on an exciting role for a global sales and marketing expert in Surrey, just outside London. The business have been going for over 90 years and employee over 30,000 staff meaning they are a market leader in what they do with many years of expertise and industry knowledge behind them. They specialise in many industries but are best known for their exploits in Retail where they support across a variety of areas including data/ insights, consultancy, head office services and marketing.
This role is heavily focused around Power BI reporting for a number of projects and clients within the business. You will ideally have 3-5 years experience and a proven track record in leading the development and implementation of Power BI reporting. You will work closely with the Insight Manager and inherit a good suite of data/ structure and will naturally touch base with many different teams so having good communication skills would be essential for the role.
For this role, the successful candidate would be expected to come into their Woking offices 2-3 days a week.
- 3-5 years' commercial experience with Power BI full life cycle reporting in ideally a variety of industries.
- 3-5 years commercial experience with business intelligence, data environments, analytics, dashboard.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse Modelling.
- Understanding of OLAP Cubes, AAS Models, Tabular Models.
- Experience with Power BI plus DAX & MDX.
- Ideal experience with Azure but not essential.
- Strong communication skills.