seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to advance the vision and make a lasting impact.
Health Clinic and University School of Medicine are seeking quality driven, patient-centered Neurosurgeon(s) to join our progressive, and rapidly expanding Neuroscience Institute in Nebraska. Seeking both the experienced BC Neurosurgeon as well as new grads - looking to be a part of this exciting vision; and GROW the Neurosurgery Division. These opportunities are well suited for the academically driven Neurosurgeon.
Seeking Sub-Specialty training in several key areas: Cerebrovascular, Trauma, Skull Base, Tumors, and Endovascular procedures; and who are passionate about providing comprehensive neurosurgical care in a Center of Excellence. Position includes neurosurgery trauma care; some general neurosurgery
The Neuroscience Institute integrates leading medical experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer highly advanced care for patients with the most complex neurological disorders.
The Neuroscience Institute specialties include:
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center - equipped with epilepsy monitoring and (2) Epileptologists. Reknowned specialists Epilepsym Stroke, Movement disorders, MS and Headache
- Stroke Certified Centers, treating over 1,000 cases annually in metro:
- 1 Thrombectomy Capable
- 3 Primary
- 1 Acute ready
- ACS Level I Trauma Center
The opportunity also includes:
- Academic affiliation with University School of Medicine, ability to practice in Clinical and Academic settings
- Opportunity to design and build a designated neuro scrub team
- Electronic medical records via Epic
- A large referral base from Medical Group Enterprise
- Call 1:4
Compensation package includes two year guarantee; Quality incent