Outpatient Psychiatry - Northern Ohio
Seeking a motivated BE/BC psychiatrist interested in outpatient work to join a progressive healthcare team in Northern Ohio
- 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- Only full service medical center in the county. Full continuum of care available including ED, acute inpatient physical rehabilitation, home health, DME and outpatient services.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric hospitalists program available
Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Inpateint Unit has been serving the mental health needs of the community for almost 50 years.
- Licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and HFAP for 34 beds.
- 6 beds are in a "Special Care Unit" which allows a higher level of observation and care.
- Multi-disciplinary staff includes nurses, discharge planners, therapists, recreational therapists and the psychiatrists.
- Individual, group, family and marital counseling
- Community psychiatric support treatment services for people with a sever mental illness
- Hotline and crisis services
- Mental health education
- Outpatient alcohol and other day treatment services offered in seven counties across north central Ohio