- Hospital Employed
- Practice of 2 IM physicians and one NP seeks a third physician.
- Community based practice conveniently located in modern Medical Office Building adjacent to hospital.
- Practice is traditional in nature; members have their outpatient practice and follow their patients in the hospital.
- Average number of patients seen per day in clinic is 20-25.
- The usual in office procedures can be performed such as skin tag & mole removal, stitches, etc.
- Opportunities for teaching do exist with hospital's family medicine residents.
- Call and weekend coverage will be 1 x 3 weekends; own call on a daily basis.
- Generally each physician has a MA. Adequate front office and other support staff.
- Physician ramp up should be very quick as there is high demand.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Community
- Major Health System serving this community of more than 300,000 for over 100 years.
- New 254-bed hospital was built in 2009.
- We offer all private rooms; so