Nocturnist Employment Opportunity - Chicago, IL
growing medical group practice providing inpatient and outpatient services to patients on the north side and near west suburban areas of Chicago. Employed staff has privileges at ten acute care hospitals, thirty-five SNFs, three LTACHS, four psychiatric hospitals and several Assisted Living Facilities. We represent a staff of twelve physicians including Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Psychiatry. We also have six Nurse Practitioners assigned primarily to post-acute care facilities. Group is committed to providing evidenced based, high quality, and cost-effective patient care along the cross continuum. We currently are recruiting for a full time nocturnist position.
Position Responsibility Outline:
- Seven day on/seven day off schedule for nocturnist services
- Primary responsibility for providing medical care to inpatients of hospitals.
- ER call twice a month at designated hospital(s)
- Potential for teaching medical students/residents and nursing staff at facilities
- Starting salary of $210k, negotiable depending on experience, paid bi-weekly
- Group covers J1 waiver and H1B application fees and all credentialing applications.
- Group covers cost of malpractice insurance and health insurance
- Bonus incentive opportunity based on annual performance review
- Group provides a lap top, smart phone and lab coat
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Familiarity and comfortable with EMR and clinical integration systems
- Team Player and positive demeanor
- Superior communication skills with patients and fami