Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8;10;12 Pay Rate: $126.00 - 138.00
This facility is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician for locums tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts; immediatestart and ongoing through the next 6 months
- Job Setting: Emergent medical facility for Afghan refugees
- Types of Cases: Multiple levels of care are seen - anything from general wellness to critical care - based on provider specialty/qualifications
- Any active state license accepted!
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible status with at least 1 year experience is required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate required
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Neonatal Recusitation Program (NRP) certifications are required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md