Named after Ulysses S. Grant, Ulysses is a family-oriented, friendly community in the High Plains Region in the southwestern corner of Kansas, 40 miles from the Colorado state line and 60 miles from the Oklahoma border. Ulysses is a beautiful town with a low cost of living and has the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets with the skies being the bluest ever seen.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Gina McCaffrey directly at or email your CV to .
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- 3 health insurance plans, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) with generous match, and 6 weeks of PTO
- Possible federal student loan assistance
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with no call
- See 18 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visas welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail