TexasBusy Houston Practice Seeking a Dermatology Physician Due to High Demand
myDermRecruiter is seeking a skilledDermatologistto join a well-established practice in beautiful Houston, Texas. Work in a small, collegial team setting where you'll receive plenty of support to quickly grow a loyal patient following of your very own!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- See 35-40 patients per day -expect to be busy from day one!
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is required
- Position available due to patient demand
Houston is an absolutely beautiful city with easy access to beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and plenty of modern amenities that make an already high-quality lifestyle that much richer!
A low cost of living (and NO STATE INCOME TAXES!), great schools, and a family-friendly atmosphere create an ideal environment for putting down roots and raising a family. And you'll be hard-pressed to run out of things to do in your spare timefrom family attractions to relaxing day spas and, of course, phenomenal golfing opportunities!
And in just 40 minutes, you can be atGeorge Bush Intercontinental Airport, covering all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move to Houston?
Stephen Gubblesan experiencedDermatology Recruitment SpecialistwithmyDermRecruitercan help!
Contact him at ext. 140or email your confidential CV tofor immediate consideration.
As a career seeker, you never pay a fee formyDermRecruiter'sassistance, and you can trust your search to be held strictly confidential.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 707113257-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: myDermRecruiter
- Location: Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent