New Hampshire - Dermatology PRIVATE PRACTICE adding Outstanding Dermatologist
One hour from Boston
This seacoast city is filled with rich history, shops and family-fun activities from land to sea. Area offers boating, kayaking, lobster fishing, whale watching, touring lighthouses that guard the harbor, golfing and mouth-watering restaurants.
myDermRecruiter has an amazing opportunity for a Dermatologist to join a PRIVATE PRACTICE in New Hampshire. This physician-owned and led group is seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible General Dermatologist with ties to the area to join their team. Residents who move away to another city, often return home for the quality of life, family-friendly values and strong community found here.
- Walk into a ready-made practice consisting of four physicians and physician extenders
- Work full-time, 4 days/week and 1-2 locations (locations are 20 min apart)
- Practice medical and surgical dermatology seeing 30+ patients/day
- Excellent support! Medical Assistants and behind the scenes administrative support
- EMR = EMA Modernizing Medicine
- Above market compensation - guaranteed base salary plus percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and more
Join an excellent, family-oriented team that offers a full range of medical and surgical services for the treatment of all dermatologic conditions.
For immediate consideration, please email your confidential CV to .
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.
Senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialist