Premier Opportunity for Dermatologist in Jackson County, Mississippi with Established PracticeJob
myDermRecruiter is actively recruitingfor a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving, well-established practice in the heart of South! The practicehas two (2) office locations,located midway between New Orleans and Mobile, AL.
This a premier opportunity for an employed physician, partnership or ownership track. There are several options for this group, as the Physician owner is absolutely flexible on employment structure and timing for the right candidate. The current Physician owner is in the sunset of his career, and offering clinicalautonomy and opportunity for the provider to be their own boss!
Join a team of established providers (who have had noturnover in both offices) in deliveringhigh quality, comprehensive dermatological care to an incrediblyloyal patient base.
- See patients for medical and surgical dermatology - cosmetics, if desired! Both bread & butter dermatology and complex cases keep providers excited about the case-mix.
- See 30-40 patients/day, work 4-5 days/week, YOUR CHOICE!
- EMA for EMR
- Professional and experienced administrative and clinical support staff; the provider will have access to at least 2 experienced Medical Assistants
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong benefits - generous CME allowance, paid vacation, 401K and more
Enjoy a balanced lifestyle amid southern hospitality and small-town charm. Located in a culturally-rich coastal town, surrounded by shops, restaurants, and local businesses. Top name entertainment with casinos.
Enjoy an excellent public school system and top-notch private school options. This location is truly a hidden gem within the South and minutes from year-round activities such as golf, boating, fishing, and beautiful beaches.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist