Full time, performance advisor, Service improvements, permanent Your new companyHays are thrilled to be working with a well known organisation based in Walsall in the recruitment of a Performance Advisor. The organisations culture helps them achieve their commitment of supporting customers to lead happy and fulfilled lives. Your new roleAs a Performance Advisor you will be working with departments within the organisation and stakeholders and recording any findings in relation to the performance and services provided. This is a new, permanent, full time position working 37 hours a week. They offer agile working and you would be required to work a minimum of 2 days in the office a week. You will provide advice to business areas to ensure strong performance monitoring and management practices are in place. Some of your duties include...
- Be an expert to teams on performance reporting, including customer experience, identifying opportunities for improvement. Work collaboratively with teams to drive improvement.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Leaders and their management teams to understand key priorities, ensuring that improvement work is informed by data and supports these priorities.
- Produce and deliver an improvement plan of work for the service areas you support by looking at current processes, procedures and performance. Drive process mapping across teams to identify areas for improvement.
- Use insight from the Customer Service team to lead lesson learned reviews across the business, identifying root causes and implementing demonstrable improvements.
- You will support and engage with colleagues across the organisation and at all levels of seniority. You will be involved with suppliers for benchmarking our performance data, for example.
What you'll need to succeedTo be successful you must be a successful communicator and be able to hold your own. You must be able to build rapports with colleagues and stakeholders. You must have..
- Proven experience in a business improvement or performance role, including process mapping and root cause analysis.
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels, including the ability to influence and challenge effectively.
- Evidence of delivering results in a performance/service improvement role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel and PowerPoint for analysing data and presenting insight.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with individuals and in groups to understand a full understanding of service delivery.
- Flexible but organised approach with ability to self-manage competing priorities.
- Decisive with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to look at situations creatively to find solutions.
- Easily able to move between details and bigger picture thinking.
What you'll get in returnIn return, you will receive a competitive salary, 27 days holiday plus a Christmas shut down, a good pension scheme, a health cash plan and a range of shopping discounts. What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.