The Payroll Specialist is an essential part of our Client Services organization. This professional provides Questco client companies with consultative support on payroll, customized based on client needs and in compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. This position is remote.
- Complete payroll and employee processing using Prism HR
- Process payroll for Questco assigned client companies, by entering job codes, hours, salaries, deductions and in some instances certified payroll
- Process employee maintenance for assigned client payrolls and file payroll reports. Print payroll reports for company use and client special requests
- Review YTD total for tax limits
- Prepare invoice adjustments and edit the adjustments. Add express mail charges and other special reports charges, if necessary, Update worksite employee and client records in applicable systems, as needed. Communicate with other departments regarding changes.
- Maintain and keep current all payroll shipping information reflecting changing promptly to the Logistics Department
- Compile information and prepare request for void and stale dated checks, miscellaneous invoices, stop payments, etc.
- Communicate with client companies over the telephone and via email
- Ensure the confidentiality of client and worksite employee data
- Cover other payroll specialists in their absence
- Promotes a positive work environment by maintaining respectful interactions with management, employees, and clients, and helps drive change to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes with excellence all other duties as assigned
- Maintain a professional and respectful approach with clients and teammates
- Accuracy of work and punctual per any assigned schedule
- Timely completion of all administrative duties for timesheets and expense reports, as applicable
- Partners with all internal departments to help improve client retention
- Fosters an inclusive environment and collaborative approach with teammates
- A minimum of 4+ years experience processing payroll, full lifecycle, with general knowledge of federal and state payroll law
- PEO experience STRONGLY preferred
- Responsibility for 35-40 client company payrolls (600-700 employees total) and maintain all necessary employee information pertaining to these payrolls.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and a track record of being very detail oriented.
- Experience with PrismHR
- Collaboratively work with other departments and professionally communicate with clients; therefore, a positive customer service philosophy is essential.
- Demonstrated experience successfully working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and 100% accuracy.
- MUST have experience with Prism HR
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and the ability to quickly learn company payroll software
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to handle sensitive client situations gracefully
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and its clients
Physical Requirements, Language Skills:
- Must be able to work flexible schedules when needed to support business needs
- Frequent viewing of computer terminal with wrist/finger movement to operate a computer keyboard
- Requires sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs. periodically
- Bend, reach, pull, stoop, and push are all elements of physical activity for this position
- Fluency in English speak, read and write
- Always act with integrity, abide by our Code of Ethics, Core Values and employee handbook
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply or dont see what you are looking for? No problem, we still want to get to know you! We are always looking to build our pipeline of talent to help our clients build more fully functioning teams.to hear about upcoming opportunities.
Posted Date4 months ago(5/27/:54 AM)
of Openings 1 Category Accounting/Finance