Part Time Fostering Recruitment Social Worker
salary up to £37,718 (pro rata)
NonStop Care is working with a well established Independent Fostering Agency in order to recruit for a Fostering Recruitment Social Worker who can join them on a permanent basis.
This is a part time role, over 22.5 hours per week, offering you more flexibility with your schedule. You will be working Wednesday to Friday and you will have a lot of flexibility to work from home.
In this role, you will be joining a not for profit Independent Fostering Agency with an Outstanding Ofsted rating, so you will be part of a very good working environment.
The Recruitment Social Worker will be assessing prospective foster carers and will provide them with training and support. You will be covering Loughborough, Derby, Nottinghamshire and potentially as far north as Sheffield for initial visits.
- good salary - it can get up to £43,758.65 per annum (this will be pro rata for 22.5 days)
- car mileage allowance of 45p per mile
- be part of an IFA with an excellent reputation
- home working opportunities
- reliable manager, who will provide you with clear and direct support and with regular supervision
- career progression opportunities
Please apply if:
- you are a Qualified Social Worker
- you have experience in fostering
- you have a Social Work Degree and a driving license
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Roxana Andrei, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website