Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Paralegalto join their friendly and fast-paced team in Kent in their family sector.
- Audio dictation
- Preparation of all documents, including legal and Court forms
- Preparation of bundles
- Diary management (organising meetings and client appointments)
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and e-filing
- Meeting and greeting clients, taking ID where required
- Telephone liaison and handling queries with clients and third parties
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team, organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.