Federal Data Systems (FedData) is looking for a dynamic Program Manager/Operations Manager to join our team and lead a team of IT professionals supporting one of our customers. This person will be an onsite Program Manager, perform program management tasks for FedData to ensure customer success and an Operation Manager to perform operation management.
- Accountable for all aspects of project performance and problem management.
- Serves as the primary POC for all technical issue resolution, coordination, management, and communication for supported IT services on WITS3 contract.
- Ensures execution of proper operations and maintenance of environment comprised of servers and workstations consisting of operating systems on a combination of physical and virtual platforms.
- Oversees formal communication process to report on status of planned and unplanned outage notifications for managed systems.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Develops and oversees plans and implementations to stabilize, enhance, document, and upgrade all operational platforms.
- Ensures staff has comprehensive skillset to cover and support all required operational service components.
- Provides weekly and monthly metrics to meet customer reporting requirements.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Meet with direct employees on regular basis to ensure employees are up to date with all company related items.
- Build and strengthen relationships with the customer.
- Review and approve employee timesheets, expense reports, and training requests.
- Review program contractual documents in a timely manner and keep program documents up to date.
- Monitors each task and keeps the EVP of ITS abreast of all problems and accomplishments.
- Anticipates problems and works to mitigate the anticipated problems.
- Provides technical direction for the complete systems development effort. May serve as a technical authority for a design area.
- Complete tasks within estimated time frames, budget constraints, schedules, and assigns duties to subordinates.
- Interacts with government management personnel. Reports in writing and orally to contractor management and government representatives, including the government contracting officer.
- Due to the nature of this position and the information that employees will be required to access; U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area or equivalent experience.
- Must have 7-9 years of general experience including 5 years of specialized experience of which 2 years were direct supervisory experience.
- 4 years of demonstrated management experience utilizing Information Technology Service Model (ITSM) best practices.
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills and be a team player.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI clearance current and maintained.
- Required Certifications: Security +CE, PMP Certification.
- Experience in process improvement.
- Cross-functional team leadership.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment (virtual) and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FDS) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
External Company Name: Federal Data Systems, Inc
External Company URL: