Vitality, Operations Coordinator, Stockport, £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
About the role:
As our Operations Coordinator, you will provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate front-line telephone/claims and administration service to all Healthcare Providers. You'll develop a high level of technical expertise across all areas of the business and be an expert in Customer Service, including first point of contact resolution.
You will also assist the Clinical Operations team with the implementation of the consultant management strategy, effectively managing professional costs to ensure VitalityHealth members have access to high-quality, affordable healthcare.
The role will include building positive relationships with Healthcare Providers, investigating the processing of invoices and understanding the results, specialist fee management, negotiation initiatives, provider recognition and provider-related complaints.
Your responsibilities as our Operations Coordinator will include:
- Providing a professional standard of Customer Service
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all customer queries
- Achieving set targets for productivity and quality
- Assisting Healthcare Providers by addressing queries directly or escalating to an appropriate member of the Provider Services team
- Undertaking administrative tasks as necessary to maintain the smooth running of the department
- Assisting in the management of customer (specialist, and policyholder) complaints
- Cooperating in the promotion and implementation of EDI billing and BAC's payments with all Healthcare Providers
- Acting as the alternative point of contact for providers relating to all recognition of Healthcare Providers, and ensuring issues raised are resolved
- Assisting in the registration of new Healthcare Providers, in accordance with company recognition criteria
- Retaining business by ensuring positive messages and commercial considerations are always considered
- Relaying customer feedback, process issues and areas for improvement
- Assisting in providing information such as newsletters, mail shots and information guides, to providers
- Actively contributing towards the overall development of the team and department
- Contributing to project work as required
- Carrying out audits and providing resulting feedback
What we're looking for in our Operations Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- PC literate with good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Private Medical Insurance business knowledge
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
It's what we call offering shared value because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Operations Coordinator, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV, and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Closing date: Tuesday 4th October 2022
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Operations Coordinator, then please click 'apply' today - we'd love to hear from you!