Oncology opening in Greenville, North Carolina.
Multispecialty Clinic is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their established practice. Applicants with oncology experience are preferred.
- Established team of 2 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners
- Growing cancer center with 10 patient exam rooms and 12 infusion spaces
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Clinical responsibilities include inpatient consults as well as outpatient clinic for newly diagnosed cancer patients and follow up for ongoing treatment
- Coverage includes caring for patients in Kinston as well as satellite clinics in nearby Richlands and Kenansville, NC
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
- Full provider benefit package including relocation
- Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
The city is a shining example of a historic community embracing ,progress while preserving its storied past. Located in northeastern North Carolina just minutes from the I-95/US 64 interchange, it is a town where you can enjoy a sense of history and contentment without sacrificing a single 21st-century amenity. , Only 30 minutes west of Greenville and an hour east of Raleigh-Durham, one of the nation s fastest growing high-tech regions, and two hours west of the pristine shores of the famed Outer Banks, it is easy to find and hard to leave.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to Apply