Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , North Carolina.
Our client is seeking an Advanced Practitioner with Urgent Care experience for a convenient care center in central North Carolina. Please see Job ID
- Full-time, permanent position
- Schedule to be discussed with client
- 2 years of experience treating all ages in urgent care setting is required to be considered for this position
- Duties include: splinting/casting, laceration repairs, and dressing changes
- North Carolina license in hand or in process, as well as DOT certification
- Competitive Salary with quality/production incentives
- Full-line of benefits
- location offers a fitness center, childcare options, and more!