One of the top Healthcare staffing companies in the industry. They place Doctors, nurses, machine technicians, other healthcare positions. They realized the technology the industry uses to operate are outdated and not specific to Healthcare, so they decided to build their own Application Tracking Systems and Vendor Management System.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will work on a team of talented engineers who have brought two SaaS products to market in the Healthcare Staffing industry. These products have a fresh codebase started in 2018 and built from the ground up for the cloud using Microsoft technologies. In this role, you will work with industry professionals to gather requirements, design and develop new features, provide support for existing features, and integrate with other products via APIs. The domain of expertise will stretch from front-end to back-end with a particular focus on delivering powerful tech that is approachable and delightful.
Required Skills & Experience- .NET, C#, .NET Core
- RestFUL APIs - ability to write APIs from scratch
- MSSQL Database
- React experience preferredDesired Skills & Experience- Partner closely with Product Manager and Account Manager to craft great product experiences.
- Design, deliver, and evolve solutions through hands-on execution of engineering, quality assurance, and delivery.
- Own delivery of a feature and see it through from conception to completion.
- Designing, developing, consuming APIs.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when developing solutions.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.