We're looking for a highly motivated New Homes Sales Advisor to complement our team onsite in the Bungay, Suffolk area. The main purpose of this role is sales generation and to act as the primary point of contact for perspective house buyers, guiding them through the process from initial meeting to handover of their new home.Working Days: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon (Tue and Wed Off)
Working Hours: 10.00am - 5.00pm
What's in it for you as our New Homes Sales Advisor?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
Key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Advisor
- Effectively manages sales generation by utilising development, marketing materials, model homes, local resources and developer relationships.
- Serves as trusted advisor and primary point of contact for homebuyer from initial meeting through to home completion.
- Builds confidence with potential homebuyers by selling the features and benefits of the home products and homebuilding experience.
- Generates buy in by effectively identifying needs of potential home buyers and matching related solutions.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent:
- Preferably experience in New Homes Sales with a builder / developer or transferable Sales experience such as Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Sales, Car Sales or similar
- Able to build relationships and deliver sales in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and act on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.