We are working with one of the biggest FM companies in the UK on their NHS contract in the Waltham Forest area. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business that loves to progress its staff and work for the likes of the NHS and Transport for London. The company has been established for over sixty years and has an annual turnover of around five hundred and fifty million pounds.
Roles and responsibilities are listed below...
- Working on both planned & reactive maintenance sectors
- Can work under pressure & deadlines
- The primary goal is to ensure that repairs (whether planned or reactive) are undertaken
- Stay in line with the strict KPIs set within our contract, as well as to the desired quality standards
- Complete paperwork when necessary
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following...
- Worked on NHS or commercial sites previously
- Relevant multi-trade knowledge and skills
- A full Driving license
- able to commute 5 days a week