1 - 1st shift: Monday - Friday - 6:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
1 - 2 nd shift: Monday - Friday - 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
1 - 3 rd shift: Sunday - Thursday - Sunday 11:00 p.m. - Thursday 6:00 am.
Benefits start day one of employment. $400/month BONUS for first 3 months if reporting to work and on-time.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in a scientific or technical field
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Effective communication skills: listening, writing, and speaking
- Able and willing to work with others on a team
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Due to the nature of work performed at our facility, U.S. Person status is required
- Provides technical support in the development and improvement of manufacturing processes
- Updates and maintains process documentation such as process specifications, material specifications, route sheets, design sheets, etc.
- Enters purchase requisitions on behalf of the manufacturing team and follows up on their status
- Inspects in-process work to ensure quality and verifies proper process specifications are being followed
- Performs complex machine/equipment maintenance and inspections
- Troubleshoots and performs technical repairs
- Thorough understanding of Database/SAP transactions
- Maintains inventory of parts, tooling, and supplies