Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world's leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: MANAGER - CIVIL & STRUCTURAL
- Able to prepare/review Function design specification for the Civil design of Onshore land stations.
- Aware of Consents, permits, local regulations applicable to the UK & European region.
- Experience of working with local sub-contractors for civil work such as Site preparation, Earthwork, UG layout (Topo, UG Survey, HDD).
- Undersand / review the Building design (Structural, Sanitary & Plumbing) from Specialist agencies.
- Aware of Facility Green initiatives to be applied while designing Onshore land station.
- Experience with executing large Onshore land stations or Substation facility for HVAC/HVDC projects.
- Ability to perform drainage /SuDS design and studies.
- Shall be able to understand & interpret Hydrology/flood mitigation studies.
- Excellent liaison skills to interact with government statutory bodies and local authorities such as Highways Departments, Environment Agency, SuDS Officers, Flood mitigation agencies and Building regulating agencies.
- Shall have excellent knowledge & experience in CDM Regulations and safety, environmental requirements and National grid codes.
- Able to prepare/review Function design specification for the Civil & Architectural design of Onshore land stations.
- Understand / review the Building design (Architectural ,Structural, Sanitary & Plumbing) from Specialist agencies.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Extensive years of experience with min. qualification Post Graduation in Civil Engineering.
- Shall have experience in liaison with government statutory bodies and local authorities.
- Shall have experience in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software such as Micro drainage, Civils 3D etc.