Maintenance Technician - £15 per hour + Benefits - South East London (1 year fixed term contract/35 hours per week)
Do you have proven experience as a Maintenance Technician? Are you looking to join a company that values both the wellbeing of their employees and client? If so, we are looking for you!
Quo Vadis Trust is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will undertake multi-trade tasks in occupied properties and complete such tasks to a high quality with no defects.
The key responsibilities of a Maintenance Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate any issues to stakeholders effectively and promptly.
- Travel to recognised QVT suppliers to collect any required materials and equipment.
- Liaise with occupiers of designated properties in order to ensure client satisfaction.
Quo Vadis Trust provides social housing, care and support for people in Southeast London living with mental health needs. We provide a supportive living environment for adults who are at risk. We work in partnership with our clients to support recovery, increase independence, maximise potential and promote the best possible quality of life.
Quo Vadis Trust was founded in the 1990s and has been a Company Limited by Guarantee and a Registered Charity since 2006. We have around 200 units of accommodation, in one-bed and studio flats and share houses, across 26 sites. We also have a registered care home, with ten units.
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Plan
- Free access to bereavement and stress helplines
- Free flu jabs / eye tests
- Recommend a friend' bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training offered
- Access to company vehicle
The key skills and qualities of a Maintenance Technician are:
- Possesses a current and valid full & clean UK Driving Licence, and able to drive a manual transmission Transit type van.
- Demonstrable customer service experience.
- Computer literacy, familiarity with Microsoft packages and able to input job data.
- Previous site-based experience.
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Basic Plumbing, carpentry and electrical skills.
- Has Enhanced DBS clearance (we can arrange this for you).
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.