We have a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join the busy Maintenance Team at DENSO Marston, based in Shipley, West Yorkshire on a night shift through the week. DENSO Marston are a leading name in the design and manufacture of high performance heat exchange units and cooling modules. The successful candidate should be able to provide leadership, direction, and technical guidance to Maintenance team members in order to provide the fastest 100% repairs where possible and own temporary repairs when they occur to make sure permanent repairs are made.Supporting the implementation of Preventative Maintenance (PM), Kaizen, Overhaul, Total Production Maintenance (TPM) to ensure the Company's ability to produce quality products in a timely manner can be achieved and maintained. You will have strong process know-how with an aptitude for safety, quality, productivity and leadership. It is essential candidates are time served and have a depth of knowledge covering both electrical and mechanical maintenance.Hours of Work and Benefits
Monday - Thursday 10pm - 6pmFriday 4pm - 9pmStakeholder pension scheme (max 10% employer contribution) Excellent pension scheme including life assurance and permanent health insurance Free on-site parking.Access to multiple discounts. Reward and recognition system in place.Key Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Lead, direct and review Maintenance team members' work, and provide support to bring equipment back online in the minimum time possible.
- Establish effective lines of communication and feedback with all levels of Maintenance management & Production departments to ensure prompt attention and resolution of conditions that impact the business.
- Attend meetings as required and act on any actions given.
- Assume responsibilities of team members in their absence.
- Maintain appropriate expertise to ensure an effective technical level by utilising all resources available.
- Resolve and manage all associate related issues
- Fulfill administrative and other duties as assigned.
- Be contactable outside work hours (Only when critical information is required)
- Knowledge of maintenance policies, procedures, and terms.
- Some project management with an emphasis to improve reliability.
- Ability to undertake a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Knowledge of appropriate office software applications.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise at all levels
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to co-ordinate and monitor
- The ability to comprehend instructions, respond effectively and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly
- A flexible team player
- The ability to work under pressure
- A good attitude towards Health & Safety and 5s
- Ability to motivate & encourage team to achieve targets