MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE WITH BASIC ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE
£10.50 - £11.00 PER HOUR (depending on experience)
Taskmaster Resources Ltd have an exciting new opportunity for a maintenance operative with basic electrical knowledge to join our client based in Livingston.
The ideal candidate should have general maintenance experience and basic electrical experience for this varied position.
The hours of work for this position will be 8am-5pm however a degree of flexibility will be required in terms of shifts and hours of work, in order to meet the demands of the business.
- To work to the standard set in the most efficient and safe manner possible.
- Ensure that work surroundings are kept tidy and comply with health and safety requirements.
- Adhere to company and customer guidelines and procedures at all times.
- To ensure all records are completed in full (i.e work permits, control of contractors).
- To ensure all scheduled maintenance checks are carried out.
- To ensure all hygiene tasks are completed to schedule.
- Clearing yard of snow during winter months.
- Cleaning and maintaining Ripening Rooms. This will involve wearing a suit with fitted respirator due to use of cleaning chemicals.
- To carry out any reasonable task assigned by the management team.
To be successful for this position you must:
- Have general maintenance experience (essential)
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be flexible
- Have very good English/communication skills.
- Have experience working in a busy working environment.
To apply, please submit your most up to date CV for consideration. Successful applicants will be contacted by telephone in the first instance.
Taskmaster Resources LTD acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers and an employment agency for permanent recruitment.